Reinforced Cement Bonded Particle Board
Fire Class A
Fast and Easy Application
Inspired by the warmth of wooden surfacing to the exteriors, yalıpan® is manufactured by the addition of wooden texture to the superior characteristics of Plus product range. Thus a non-corroding, insect-proof and structural product with natural wood looks not requiring continous
maintenance is obtained.
Launched in 2001 as the first Plus product, BETOPANPLUS ® was created by covering both sides of the first product BETOPAN ® with a mixture that does not include particles but natural minerals and cement. This resulted in a board which moves very little due to relative humidity, is as resistant to external factors as highquality concrete, and allows the application of all paints applicable on concrete.
Areas of Application
• Facades of conventional and prefabricated buildings
• Soffit and fascia cladding
• For decorative purposes in interior spaces
• Buildings with light or heavy steel construction
• Industrial facilities
Advantages of Use
• It protects Facades of buildings from factors such as heat, moisture variations, fire, storms, etc.
• It decreases air-conditioning costs in hot and cold weather (buy up to 55% ) by creating natural air-conditioning effect.
• Since it can be painted, it allows change of color.
• It is highly resistant to natural disasters such as earthquakes and to other effects causing movement in the building because the load is equally distributed across the whole building by means of wall plugs of appropriate standards, and vibrationcompliant, flexible and galvanized metal sheet construction sytem is used.
• It is appropriate for use in earthquakeresistant buildings with steel construction.
• It can be easily mounted, cut and processed.
• It solves all problems related to water and relative humidity thanks to the breathing and ventilated mounting system.
• Betopanplus that has a smooth surface has various types of accessories with different thicknesses and dimensions, such as head jambs and jambs for window and door spaces; inner corners and outer corners for edges